- Play an integral role in developing and maintaining our educational resources
- Help us create positive user experiences
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Foundation (SAKGF) provides the inspiration, information, professional development and support for educational institutions to deliver pleasurable food education, in conjunction with educators, partners and the wider community.
We are seeking a motivated and people orientated Content Developer to help create educational resources that assist our educators working in schools and centres. Reporting to the Support & Delivery Manager, your role is to:
- Research, write, edit, update, curate and coordinate resources that are engaging and reflect SAKGF’s philosophy and tone of voice
- Maintain multi-channel content that includes our members’ online resource library and video content
- Engage with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure content requirements are being met and provide a positive user experience
- Maintain content using a content management system.
You will join a friendly, supportive and collaborative group of people dedicated to supporting schools and early childhood services to deliver pleasurable food education to young Australians.
- Three days per week (0.6 EFT)
- Physical location is in Melbourne (Collingwood), Victoria close to public transport.
- Base salary of $65,000 (pro rata) plus superannuation, plus salary packaging benefits.
We are a small not-for-profit that exists in a changeable environment and is open to opportunity and change. You will need to be willing to handle a rapidly adapting workplace, with a responsive and flexible attitude. We are looking for someone with:
- A formal editing or information management qualification with a minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role
- Current and applied knowledge of publishing environments, trends and techniques
- Advanced user experience of content management system software
- Advanced user experience of content editing and design software such as InDesign
- Experience in providing content to the education sector
- High-level communication and relationship management skills
- An agile, collaborative, good humoured working style that can adapt to a changing environment
- Not-for-profit experience and knowledge of the education sector is desirable
- A love of fresh, seasonal, delicious food is essential.
The position may from time to time require intra-state and interstate travel. A driver’s license is required, own vehicle preferred. The applicant must be able to legally work in Australia.
To be considered, complete the Application Form and forward it with a cover letter and copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line: Content Developer [your name]
For more information about the role, download the following:
Applications close 5.00pm (AEST) Sunday 2nd August 2020
Note: Interviews will most likely be online as the SAKGF team is working from home during covid-19.
No recruitment companies please