Fundraising & Partnerships Coordinator
- Play a vital role in promoting the important role of the Foundation
- Pursue and steward revenue raising opportunities
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Foundation (SAKGF) provides the inspiration, information, professional development and support for educational institutions to deliver pleasurable food education, in conjunction with educators, partners and the wider community.
We are seeking a motivated people-orientated Fundraising & Partnerships Coordinator to oversee our community fundraising activities and support us to steward our wonderful partnerships. Reporting to the Development & Engagement Manager, your role is to:
- Conceptualise, budget and implement fundraising activities including campaigns, peer-to-peer, regular giving and event fundraising
- Inspire the teams of SAKGF’s partners to raise funds through workplace giving, peer-to-peer fundraising and events
- Support the Development & Engagement Manager and CEO with the day-to-day stewardship of corporate partners
- Coordinate the kitchen garden community to support any partnership requirements
- Ensure fundraising and partnership content and collateral is up to date, creative, innovative and aligns with the SAKGF brand and philosophy.
You will join a friendly, supportive and collaborative group of people dedicated to supporting schools and early childhood services to deliver pleasurable food education to young Australians.
- Part time – 3 days a week (0.6 EFT)
- Physical location is in Melbourne (Collingwood), Victoria close to public transport.
- Base salary of $65,000 (pro-rata) plus superannuation, plus salary packaging benefits.
We are a small not-for-profit that exists in a changeable environment and is open to opportunity and change. You will need to be willing to handle a rapidly adapting workplace, with a responsive and flexible attitude. We are looking for someone with:
- Knowledge/experience with peer-to-peer fundraising campaigns and associated targets, within a corporate partnership environment as well as with the general public
- Knowledge/experience with the day-to-day stewardship of corporate partners including reporting and workplace giving
- Knowledge/experience of what creates a successful fundraising appeal
- Knowledge/experience with a regular giving program
- High-level communication and relationship management skills
- An agile, collaborative, good humoured working style that can adapt to a quickly changing environment
- Love of fresh, seasonal, delicious food essential.
The position may from time to time require intra-state and interstate travel. A driver’s license is required, own vehicle preferred. The applicant must be able to legally work in Australia.
To be considered, complete the Application Form and forward it with a cover letter and copy of your CV to email@example.com with the Subject Line: Fundraising & Partnerships Coordinator [your name]
For more information about the role, download the following:
Applications close 5.00pm (AEST) Monday 17th August 2020
Note: Interviews will most likely be online as the SAKGF team is working from home during covid-19.
No recruitment companies please