Kitchen Garden Program Schools have made a splash in the media in recent months, showcasing all the fantastic happenings in their kitchens and gardens …
- A story about Pemberton District High School's garden selling produce to supermarkets ran on ABC online
- ABC Wide Bay ran an article on Tin Can Bay State School’s 1st birthday celebrations
- Lyndey Milan’s Taste of Australia television show featured Stephanie cooking at Wyndham District High School in Kununurra
- The Central Western Daily featured an article on Calare Public School’s no waste lunch plan, which has a link to the school’s kitchen garden program.
- Aspendale’s Yarrabah School featured in the Mordialloc Chelsea Leader when they were in the running for a grant for a new greenhouse.
- Bertram Primary School starred in Today Perth News when they took part in the ‘5000 meals’ project: Video part 1, Video part 2.
- The Inverell Times ran a story on Inverell Primary School’s new garden beds.
- Clifton Creek Primary’s kitchen garden program featured on ABC Rural.
- Huffington Post Australia featured a fantastic video of Green Square School and an interview with our CEO Ange.
- Violet Street Primary’s kitchen garden made it into the Bendigo Advertiser.
< Back to Latest News