The Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Foundation is thrilled to announce a brand new offering for all Victorian educators!
It is now easier and more affordable than ever for Victorian schools and early learning centres to plant the seeds of health, learning and wellbeing in their children and communities through the new, heavily subsidised Victorian Pleasurable Food Education Package.
If your school or centre is not already a Kitchen Garden Program School or Kitchen Garden Classroom Member this is the Package for you!
The Victorian Pleasurable Food Education Package has all the ingredients educators need to grow, harvest, prepare and share fresh, seasonal and delicious food with a comprehensive package of professional development, educational resources and support that reinforce Victorian learning frameworks and school curriculum.
The Victorian Pleasurable Food Education Package is supported by the Victorian Department of Education and Training and is available to Victorian schools and early learning centres from September 2016.
The Victorian Pleasurable Food Education Package includes:
- Kitchen Garden Classroom Membership: membership to an online community of over 1000 kitchen garden educators, a Resource Library and ongoing support
- Professional Development : two separate one-day workshops where educators get hands-on in the kitchen and garden
- Getting Started Guide: all the info you need to get you started in a handy manual AND online course
- Kitchen Garden Program Seasonal Planner: an easy-to-use poster and supporting instructions to help educators plan their program
- Practical Learning Resource: a sector-specific publication designed to help educators link and integrate their kitchen garden program to learning in their early years centre, primary school or secondary school.
- Reporting tool: easily report on the activities of your kitchen, garden and links to learning with an interactive reporting tool.
The Victorian Pleasurable Food Education Package includes over $1500 worth of value in professional development, educational resources and support for only $550!
Contact us to get started on 13000 SAKGF (13000 72543) or email@example.com
Download the Victorian Pleasurable Food Education Package flyer to share with your school or centre, or visit our Victorian Pleasurable Food Education Package webpage for more information.
Existing Program Schools and Members are not eligible for the Victorian Pleasurable Food Education Package. Please get in contact via the Support Line if you have any questions.
< Back to Latest News