Partnership Lead, Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Foundation
- Play a vital role in developing and implementing our partnership strategy
- Contribute to the long-term sustainability of the Foundation
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Foundation (SAKGF) provides the inspiration, information, professional development and support for educational institutions to deliver pleasurable food education, in conjunction with educators, partners and the wider community.
We are seeking a philanthropic and people-orientated Partnership Lead to help drive investment in our work. Reporting to and working closely with the CEO, your role is to:
- Identify and assist the CEO to secure corporate partnership opportunities including building and maintaining relationships with potential partners
- Assist the CEO to plan and implement a major donor strategy including recording and tracking stakeholders
- Identify and assist the CEO to secure philanthropic funding opportunities
- Be responsible for account management including reporting and evaluation against financial and non-financial targets.
You will join a friendly, supportive and collaborative group of people dedicated to supporting schools and early childhood services to deliver pleasurable food education to young Australians.
- Part-time 3 days per week (0.6 EFT) – noting the team is currently working from home amid covid-related restrictions.
- Physical location is in Melbourne (Collingwood), Victoria close to public transport.
- Salary is commensurate with experience and includes salary packaging benefits.
We are a small not-for-profit that exists in a changeable environment and is open to opportunity and change. You will need to be willing to handle a rapidly adapting workplace, with a responsive and flexible attitude. We are looking for someone with:
- Prior experience in corporate and philanthropic engagement and stewarding
- Success with building and maintaining long-term partnerships
- A strategic, critical thinker with rigorous attention to detail
- An agile, collaborative, good-humoured working style that can adapt to a changing environment
- Not-for-profit experience desirable
- Love of fresh, seasonal, delicious food essential.
The position may from time to time require intra-state and interstate travel. A driver's license is required, own vehicle preferred. The applicant must be able to legally work in Australia.
To be considered, complete the Application Form and forward it with a cover letter and copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line: Partnership Lead [your name]
For more information about the role, download the following:
Applications close 9.00am (AEST) Monday 18 October 2021
Note: Interviews will most likely be online as the SAKGF team is working from home during covid-19.
No recruitment companies please