The Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Foundation (SAKGF) is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic person to support our vibrant community of schools and centres.
This person will lead the SAKGF support phone and email service, which is the first port of call for educators looking for information, advice or inspiration on how to run a kitchen garden program. The successful candidate will be friendly and engaging, have strong attention-to-detail, and be committed to continually improving the efficient running of the SAKGF support services.
You will bring (essential):
- A passion to expand pleasurable food education (PFE) to more young Australians
- A warm and friendly communication style
- A curious nature and a willingness to learn
- Dedication to capturing data and using ICT systems innovatively and accurately
- Experience collaborating with colleagues to improve work processes
- Insight into the education environment and how best to engage and support educators
- A willingness to promote the SAKGF products and services to diverse audiences.
Extra knowledge to help support your role (desirable):
- Experience working in educational settings
- Experience working in a kitchen garden program
- Gardening and/or cooking experience.
Join the dynamic SAKGF team in expanding and supporting PFE to young Australians.
- Full-time based in Collingwood, VIC
- Base Salary of $60-65k plus SGC
- Attractive NFP salary packaging benefit available
A driver’s license is required. The applicant must be able to legally work in Australia, and hold a valid Working with Children Check.
To be considered, complete the Application Form and forward with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Support Officer: [your name]
- Download the Position Description
- Download the Position Requirements
- Download the SAKGF Valued Behaviours
- Download the Application Form
Applications close 9.00am (AEST) Tuesday 27 February 2018
No recruitment companies please.