Schools in Victoria have the chance to share in $43,000 worth of prizes.
The Victorian Schools Garden Awards are looking for practical, student-grown gardens that incorporate learning, community and wellbeing.
Schools can enter one or all of the 10 Victorian Schools Garden Awards categories by submitting an application form and PowerPoint or video presentation. Click here to view a presentation by a previous award winner.
The 2018 award categories include:
- Most engaging garden for play
- Catholic Education Melbourne – Most engaging student garden for learning
- Maxicrop – Best edible garden
- Independent Schools Victoria – Greatest demonstrated improvement of school’s green space
- Nursery & Garden Industry of Victoria – Best school garden exhibiting biodiversity
- HMA Journalism Award for Best Horticulture Article (for years 7–12 only)
- RB Landscapes Award
- Turf Victoria Award
- Australian Growing Solutions Award
- Fleming’s Nurseries Award.
Entries close Friday 7 September 2018.
For more information, or to enter, visit the Victorian Schools Garden Awards website.
< Back to Latest News