Join the Kitchen Garden Classroom
Newbie, foodie or green thumb – everybody’s welcome to dig into pleasurable food education and help children form positive food habits for life.
The Kitchen Garden Classroom membership has all the ingredients you need to create a delicious, fun and rewarding learning experience. With hundreds of resources at your fingertips, you can pick and choose how best to bring a taste of pleasurable food education to your students.
- Online platform to access hundreds of teaching resources, including activities aligned to the Australian Curriculum and learning frameworks
- Recipes, information sheets, videos and templates to help you run a successful kitchen garden program
- A vibrant online community of more than 7900 educators
- Discounts on professional development and publications
- Email and phone support from our friendly and professional team
We made pizzas for our end-of-year gathering. Families were greeted with the aroma of garlic and fresh herbs from our garden, which the children ground for the pizzas using a pestle and mortar – this showed great teamwork and fine motor skills.
– Californian Gully Kindergarten, Victoria
Our garden was neglected and no one had worked on it for over two years. Many parents have volunteered their time and we have brought the garden back to life. Local businesses have donated seeds, gloves, manure and mulch. A parent recently came to school with $200 to donate towards items for our kitchen. There is so much support!
– Blackheath Public School, New South Wales