Watch: nourishing school communities
Thank you to our inspiring guest speakers and the hundreds of attendees at our Healthy Kids Advisors online event, 'Nourishing school communities'.
Our guests on the day were:
- Jen Sainsbury – General Manager of the Healthy Kids Advisors initiative at the Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Foundation
- Holly Piontek Walker - Manager, Policy and Reform, Public Health Division, Department of Health
- Monique Sobey – Healthy Kids Advisor, Southern Grampians Shire
- Belinda Nowakowski – Healthy Kids Advisor, City of Greater Dandenong
- Tope Adepoyibi — Head, Achievement Program Cancer Council Victoria
We had a fantastic turnout from educators, stakeholders, community members and leaders keen to find out more about our tailored, collaborative way of working.
To watch a recording of the event, please visit the link below. For questions about how to connect with an Advisor in the 13 regions we operate in, please visit our web page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Healthy Kids Advisors initiative
The Healthy Kids Advisors initiative is delivered by the Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Foundation and supported by the Victorian Government and Australian Government.
This community engagement initiative is active in 13 priority communities to spread pleasurable food education and encourage participation in the state-wide Vic Kids Eat Well movement.
In collaboration with local health promoters, council and the community, our Advisors offer free support and simple ideas to boost healthy and delicious food and drink in schools, sports clubs, after-hours care and council-run facilities.
Want more information?
visit the Healthy Kids Advisors news page or contact us at email@example.com.
< Back to Latest News