The Kitchen Garden Foundation is excited to announce a new membership opportunity.
Schools and centres who sign up to join the Kitchen Garden Classroom now have the option to take up a 2-year membership at a discounted rate of just $350.
Reap the rewards of a 2-year kitchen garden membership:
- More than 10% off the cost of the 1-year membership.
- Enjoy 10% off the Foundation’s educational resources.
- Significant discounts on the Foundation’s professional development.
- One easy payment.
- No need to renew for 24 months.
Give your kitchen garden program a head start with a 2-year membership. The first year gives educators and students the opportunity to sow the seeds of pleasurable food education. Year two gives everyone a chance to really dig in.
Pleasurable food education is about teaching children the joy of growing, harvesting, preparing and sharing fresh, seasonal delicious food via a kitchen garden program so they will grow to embrace fresh, seasonal flavours, and look forward to a healthy future.
A membership supports schools and centres in delivering pleasurable food education by offering:
- Access to hundreds of recipes, information sheets, videos and templates to help you run a successful kitchen garden program.
- A vibrant online community of more than 7900 kitchen garden educators.
- Discounts on face-to-face training and customised professional development to suit your needs.
- Ongoing email and phone support from our friendly and professional team.
Double the fun and learning! Book your 2-year kitchen garden membership today.
Any questions? Contact our friendly Support Team on 13000 SAKGF (13000 72543) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
< Back to Latest News