Parramatta West Public School
PH: 02 9635 9347
Fax: 02 96871151
Parramatta West Public School has a long history in the local community. It first opened as Pitt Row in 1888. In 2013 we celebrated 125 years of excellent education for our community. Many children at the school are the children and grandchildren of past students. In more recent times, the school has grown to include newer arrivals to Australia and now has over 50 nationalities represented.
Want to get involved?
This school currently has the following opportunities available:
Kitchen Garden volunteering
Contact the school for more information