Deep Creek Child Care Centre
PH: 03 98421666
Fax: 03 98410951
- We believe children should develop a strong identity through forging independence, and self-esteem
- We believe children should be valued and respected for who they are as unique individuals in a friendly and safe environment
- We believe families are co-educators with us of all children and educators and families should work together to raise their children
- We believe the centre is part of the families’ community and all families are invited and encouraged to actively involve themselves in the curriculum
- We believe educators should continually be evaluating and improving the curriculum they offer, the way they engage with the other users (children and families) and their own understandings of early childhood best practice
- We believe the curriculum should present experiences and opportunities for children to engage and sustain their interest through play
- We believe the curriculum should present opportunities for children to be extended through all developmental areas by providing children with appropriate learning choices.
Want to get involved?
This school currently has the following opportunities available:
Kitchen Garden volunteering
Contact the school for more information