Beaconsfield Children's Hub Panorama Estate
PH: 03 97693333
Beaconsfield Children's Hub believe that children's interactions in the natural environment are important
Features in our outdoor area that enable children to explore and experience the natural environment are:
• Gardens where children can grow their own plants.
• Sandpits for sensory, symbolic and physical play.
• Digging patches where children can use garden equipment.
• A range of planting to encourage a variety of modes of play
such as playing with gum nuts, small branches, flowers,
stones and bark.
• Small pits of pebbles, gravel, course sand and smooth river
rocks for fine motor and imaginative play.
• Plants for picking and eating.
• Plants that encourages birds, butterflies and other insects
• Trees which provide shade.
• Worm farms and compost areas for environmental education
• Water play areas for sensory play.
Want to get involved?
This school currently has the following opportunities available:
Kitchen Garden volunteering
Contact the school for more information