Arnold's Creek Primary School
PH: 03 9732 8300
Arnolds Creek Primary School
Arnolds Creek Primary School is a new school which opened its doors to students in Grade Prep to Grade 6 at the start of 2015. The school is located in the City of Melton and has been built in response to the rapidly developing local area. It is located at Claret Ash Blvd, Melton West (in the Arnolds Creek Estate). It is expected to rapidly increase in enrolment numbers over the course of the next several years. The educational purpose of the new school will focus on the following:
- Building a sense of community within the school
- Supporting the development of skills and attributes for lifelong learning
- Inspiring aspiration amongst the young people of the area
- Providing young people with a range of experiences which can support the development of social capital in the local community
- Instilling a sense of belonging, engagement and identity amongst students.
Want to get involved?
This school currently has the following opportunities available:
Kitchen Garden volunteering
Contact the school for more information